Shoes, Galore...;
Monday, November 26, 20079:57 AM

I can't explain how much a just love a good shoe. Round-toe, platform, ballet flat, wedged, etc. They may not be comfortable but they always look amazing and they mos def bring the house down as soon as you walk in the room. No need to put them on, here are a few that I think are just wonderful to look at... ENJOY. All shoes are courtesy of a wonderful shoe store in Manhatten called Le Petit Peton - here is there website, so check it out! www.petitpeton.com P.S. Boots are soon to come to those who have chilly toes... Till next time...

Labels:



**FASHION AND BEAUTY**

Your name here.

This is me
Anything bout u here.

I love:

$ me...
$ me...
$ me...

I loathe:

$ homework...
$ homework...
$ homework...

Talk-a-lot.

put code here

Linkiez.

$ link here
$ link here
$ link here
$ link here
$ link here
$ link here
$ link here
$ link here

Creditz.

Designer | miiss_understood
Brushes | $ , $ , $ , $ href="http://the-lyfe.blogspot.com" target="new"> My

Archivez.

$ 11/25/07 - 12/2/07